Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Malam Kebudayaan Indonesia and Sabah 28th Ogos 2008

Long time i didnt update my blog, i still not really familiar bout blogging things (still noob n learning ba) hehehe. Anyway i juz wana blog some photo i took while covered a goverment event, which is held at Magellan Sutera Grand Ballroom on 28th Ogos 2008.

Its afternoon around 1pm ++ , received a phone called from Alex Papar (thats wat we always call him) , coz in my phone book got more than 5 ppl named ALex. hahahah. He ask me whether i free or not on that day to cover a event at Sutera, bcoz sometime boring n nth to do, so i say YES (still duno wat event is that 1, hamtam saja as long can bring my baby n take photo ma) heheheh :P

Get ready n bring my baby along with me (of coz bring dslr la, if not shoot with camera phone meh, gg).. reach there around 5.30pm. There are 4 of us, including me who cover the event. Calvin Ng , Alex Wong, WilliamTay and me.

So enjoy the photos ya.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger