Friday, September 18, 2009

5th ASEAN PARALYMPIC GAMES 2009 @ MALAYSIA

Its is an honor for me to be given a opportunity to be part of Stevan Leong Photography Team covering the entire Paralympic Games Event at Bukit Jalil. Its a great working experience for me to learn more about 'Sport Photography'. It is not as easy as i what i thought.
Really happy can be working together with the team & my new friends, nice to meet you all :) Having alots fun during coverage the entire event.

Honestly this is my 1st time experienced to work on this big event. Its not as easy as what I thought previously. I still trying to figure out my weakness & mistakes. I hope in future i can improve n bring more quality photo to share with all of u :)

Location: Kuala Lumpur 15th - 19th August 2009


















































Edward Chan.KL - a friendly, funny n happy guy..always jokes around.. sometimes i cant stop laughing when he start to talk... i do love & got inspired of his passion in photography while we worked 2gether @ Asean Para Games. Looking forward to work 2gether with u again.





Dr Chen Very friendly, kind, nice & happy guy..gain some knowledge & tips about healths. Another new friend of mine :) What i can say..im really impressed his PR skills, his passion in photography & wondering how come a Doctor can be a so good in photography...howhe managing his time? huhuhu /Salute




















0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger