Friday, September 18, 2009

Random

Wow...its been awhile i stopped blogging more than half year..i juz too lazy to blog..dun hav the mood gua...anyway today i felt too boring. Yesterday finished up 2 masterpiece drawing for my drawing assignment around 3.30am ~_~ i almost forgotten that i got class tmr morning 8.30am, which is Mr Anderson (history of Art).. luckily i manage to wake up on 8.00AM..take a quick bath n brush my teeth..then rush to Carrefour bus stop waiting for Rapidkl bus. After finish my class, i went to computer lab do some research n fotocopy some stuff for my holiday homework. Back home around 2pm..then take a nap *jz too sleepy n tired* Was planning go jogging at Subang recreational park around 5-6pm *getting fatter ady coz everyday EAT EAT EAT only,,need to do some exercise la*..luckily i got woke up by a call from my mum :) talk talk talk..then i noticed that its raining la...so i think i hav to cancel it then ~_~

Start today my college gona hav a short break for 2weekz for Hari Raya...but 2nd week we hav to go back to college for Advertising class replacement :( ...anyway wana wish all my frens specially Muslim friends..Selamat Hari Raya then.... drive safety ya...see u guys in 2 weekz time :) Dont forget invite me go to ur hse la..i wan makan FREE ba.. hahaha :P Cheers

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger