Friday, September 18, 2009

P & M

A photo series from me specially dedicated to a good friend of mine, Philip & Mei. I wish u guys do really enjoy every moments during the photoshoot altho that time its was totally shooting under the hot weather & a short session with 2 of u. Treasure & apreciate everything whatever we have right now. No1 is prefect unless you are Prefect GOD :X Hope u guys like & do enjoy the photo series ya :)

Thanks to Philip & Mei for the trusted on me to freeze yrs precious moments. having alots fun during my workz with both of u, hope both of u do enjoy it as well as i do :P


I noticed some1 had took 1 of my picture & use it for her own use without promission from me. Kindly sad i got such this kind of friend in my FB. I hope this wont happen again in d future. Please do respect with ppl's property & all right reserved.

All Images are the sole property of Richard Chin, reprinting, and republishing of these images, without the sole permission of the photographer, are expressly forbidden. All individuals participating in said acts will be held liable.





























Here is the Photo slide show i made hope u enjoy it :) Cheers!

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger